Thursday, July 5, 2007

~Look Who turns 100 on July 6th!~

(I just called my Moma who said that my Grandma (my Dad's Mom) is doing well and came home from the hospital yesterday. However, Grandma was not feeling like taking the 2 hour trip to Ohio for her 100th birthday party tomorrow, so Moma is going to try to plan a special day there in IN...in the midst of all her boxes that need unpacked! =} (Wish I could be there to help Moma!) Please do pray for Daddy and Moma...they are EXHAUSTED! And thanks for your prayers for Grandma.)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA...WE HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! WISH WE COULD BE WITH YOU! GRANDMA, YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHEART! THANK YOU FOR SERVING GOD SINCE YOU WERE A YOUTH. YOU HAVE BEEN/AND ARE A GREAT WIFE, MOMMY, GRANDMA, GREAT GRANDMA, AND GREAT, GREAT GRANDMA! WE APPRECIATE YOUR LOVE FOR JESUS, YOUR GIVING TO 15 MISSIONARIES EACH MONTH, (OUT OF YOUR SMALL CHECK), PRAYING FOR WE MISSIONARIES, AND LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE DAILY, ALL OF THE NEAT, PRECIOUS THINGS YOU HAVE MADE FOR US WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEEDLEWORK ON IT, (WE WILL ALWAYS TREASURE YOUR GIFTS), YOU ARE A GREAT COOK, YOU HAVE ALWAYS LOVED BEING WITH YOUR GRANDCHILDREN...TALKING TO THEM, READING TO THEM, AND LOVING THEM. YOU ARE THE BEST GRANDMA A GIRL COULD HAVE...AND I'M GLAD TO CALL YOU MINE!! WE LOVE YOU TONS! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ON YOUR DAY, AND GIVE YOU MANY MORE....DO YOU WANT TO SEE IF YOU MAKE ANOTHER 100? =D

14 comments:

Florida Bozone Bunch said...

What a sweet tribute. We can never under estimate the gift of a Godly heritage. I am sure you have found that this is becoming rare. It is up to us to change that, (with God's Help) and make sure our kids continue to keep that heritage alive.

Beth said...

Happy 100th Birthday. Hope she has a great birthday!

Janella said...

How amazing! I just cant' fathom living that long. What a wonderful thing to have a gramdma for so long!

Les said...

Wow! I can't imagine living to 100! How amazing and what a blessing for your family to have her to cherish! Have a wonderful birthday and God bless you.

Marty said...

Happy Birthday, Granma B!!! I can't imagine living that long, but I hope I can with as much Grace as you have done!!

Love and Prayers of Thanksgiving that you are getting well!!

Martha

Vonnie said...

Happy Birthday Grandma!! What a milestone you have made. Wish we could all come to celebrate with you!!!!

Rob and Deanna said...

Wow, so neat that she will be 100! What an incredible milestone!

Myranda said...

Unreal! Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!

Kimberly said...

What a wonderful Lady..thrilled this milestone has been reached!!

Kelly S said...

Sorry that she is not up to making the trip, but thank the Lord that she is is doing better!

What an incredible lady! I see a strong resemblance in her to your aunt Virginia. Do you mind emailing me and sharing an update regarding Virginia? She was a dear lady and a great blessing to my parents church the little while she was there. My email is www.kellystamper.blogspot.com.

Nancy said...

I enjoyed seeing the family picture...that is so neat. I wanted to leave a comment on an earlier posting,regarding your parent's anniversary, but it's so far down the page I thought you might miss it. Anyway, I was just wondering if you remember being in Mrs. Wolf's class and her singing "I Have Decided to Stay Married"? Just thought of that when I read your posting. I just had a class from her 2 years ago and she taught everyone that song. Although it struck me funny in class, I have to admit she's right. there are several couples that got married around the same time that we did and are now divorced. It's really sad. If only they had "decided to stay married"...sometimes it's not any more complicated than that. Enjoyed your posting.....I enjoy reading your blog...when I have time. :) Hope you all have a GREAT day!

Kelly S said...

Sorry, I meant to give you my email. Wasn't thinking straight. My email is kelly.s@fuse.net. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Dearest Of ALL Grandma's in the world. We SOOO missed being there with you yesterday, but knowing your love for missions, we knew that you'd understand that we had to be here in Romania. I was SOOOO glad to see that Andrew got to surprise you and come down from AK... at least it was a surprise to me and brought tears of thankfulness to my eyes and heart. WE LOVE AND MISS YOU GRANDMA. Thanks for keeping ever faithful and true to Jesus and for the great example you are to ALL of us. Love, Laura in Romania

Gayle said...

What a nice tribute to your gramdmother! Happy Birtday!
She sounds like a wonderful lady.
Wow 100 years what a great life serving Jesus!
Love,
Grammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...