Friday, October 10, 2008

~Jimmy's eye update...and some pics.~

~Kimberly snapped this picture of my sweetheart and I after Phillip had preached on Wednesday night to help Bro. Jimmy, who is trying to recover from eye surgery. JIMMY NEEDS LOTS OF PRAYER FOR THE RETINA TO ATTACH WELL! IF IT DOES NOT HEAL BY NEXT WEEK, HE MAY HAVE TO HAVE ANOTHER EYE SURGERY. THANKS FOR PRAYING FOR HIM...GOD IS ABLE TO HEAL HIM COMPLETELY.~
~Mommy's chubby-so (fat-so) baby. =)~
~Mommy's 2 boys.~
~When I make French toast or pancakes...I try to make LOTS so that I can put the leftovers in the freezer for another morning. This Saturday morning I was glad that I had some of both in the freezer...heated them up in the microwave, sliced and sugared some strawberries, mixed up some Cool whip (I cannot buy it ready-made here) put it all together, fried us each a link of sausage and Bam! breakfast was ready!! =D~~Our Noah (4) LOVES puzzles. He has been trying to conquer this 100 piece United States puzzle for several days...and today he did it! Yea!~When Marisol gave me these pretty flowers, I had no vase to put them in, I used a pitcher. A day later, I saw this hand-blown glass vase, loved it, and my dear sweetheart bought it for me. I was tickled to get it, for I have had no vase now for 2 1/2 years. (It is nice quality, but for a CHEAP price. YEA...my kind of deal!) (And when one of the main things Colombia produces is flowers...it's nice to have a vase =). Notice that the flowers are opening now.~
Thanks for praying for our Lord's Day tomorrow...We depend on the Lord for His Help to touch the lives that HE wants us to touch!!!

10 comments:

kayla said...

Does Bro. Jimmy have to lie face down most of the time. Harold's Mom could only be up two hours a day until it completely healed. What a trial!
That's a really cute picture of you and your "sweetie".
Give that chubby little boy a kiss from me. Fat babies are the best!

Vonnie said...

The flowers are so pretty!! And the vase looks great too! I just love the pictures of Elijah in the post below... his little lips are so cute!!

Kelly S said...

Beautiful picture of you and Phil!

I made your orange cream dessert today and we enjoyed a piece tonight right before bedtime. Very yummy! Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Marty said...

Such a cute little boy you have!!!

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

What pretty flowers! I would have loved to give you a few vases! we just had a garage sale and had several vases that noone bought! We ended up taking them to the local Goodwill!How much we take things for granted here in the States! Glad you DID get a nice vase! Enjoyed the pics! Bro. Jimmy will be in my prayers...

sherryldickinson said...

Dear Noah! I have enjoyed seeing him & the puzzles he has put together in your pictures. The two brothers are so cute! What sweet boys you have. I like seeing your bouquet with the flowers opened. Your strawberries and French Toast looks good enough to eat! We love you guys! Mom D

A Moment in the Life of a Mother said...

Love the pictures. How do you make your own cool whip? I'll be praying for your friend's eye. The flowers are so pretty. I don't have a lot of flowers. My mom just gave me a start of one that I liked and she has another start of a different flower started at her house. Both are green plants. I don't have a "green" thumb and most "flowering" plants die on me. I do like a Christmas Cactus and I have had some luck with them. I don't plant anything outside because of the heat. At least not until January right before camp. They are usually dead by June. Too much heat. Take care. Blessings.

The Dickinsons said...

The Cool whip comes in powder form in packages here, and I just have to beat it on high with 1/2 to 1 cup of cold milk and then I have cool whip. =)
I don't have much of a green thumb either...that is my husband's line. He loves to plant and grow fruits, veggies, flowers, etc.
Have a blessed week.

loree2000 said...

It looks like you all are back in the swing of things. Elijah is so cute and growing like a spring weed! :) The videos of Sarah and Elijah are hilarious!

May God continue to help you all and give you hugantic amounts of strength.

~Regina~ said...

What beautiful flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...