Sunday, November 2, 2008

~Some videos~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~Sarah making Elijah laugh. (Sorry it is so dark.)~

~Noah being a "SNAIL" using my laundry basket.~

~Kimberly making Elijah get very excited.~

The other day Noah heard the word "retarded" for the first time. Today I heard him saying something about being "GUITARDED!!" I told him how to pronounce the word correctly, but he said he liked "Guitarded" better. He likes guitars. =) When he asks for a TISSUE...he always says, "Please pass me a TENNA SHOE!!" He's our silly boy!

When Sarah was a little tyke she used to use one word "Juh-magine" for the phrase, "Could you imagine..." =), She would come up to me and say something like, "Mommy, "Juh-magine" if we could be in a pretty field of flowers...and "Juh-magine" if we could pick a pretty bouquet to take home." =)

One day Sarah came to me and said, "Mommy, I have the HARDEST time remembering my baby dolls name." So, I said to her, "Why, what is her name?" She replied..."Betsy Amelia." Smile!

6 comments:

Kim M. said...

Those videos were so cute! I just love that baby laugh!

Rob and Deanna said...

Enjoyed watching your family enjoying life & their funny little comments. :-)

Janette said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

What a delightful baby boy! It was neat to hear those belly-laughs. Noah's comments are classic! How I remember Sarah's jah-magine and often Gramp and I use it and think of our little girl so far away. When my Gram heart "needs" to see these Grandones I just thank the Lord for the technology that keeps us connected and feel more the pain of missionary mothers in the yesteryears as they paid a much bigger price for their children to serve.
We hosted your friends, the Bradley Dendlers last night for a service and time of fellowship. They did well presenting the burdens of their hearts, the people of South Africa. We so enjoyed our time with them in the parsonage. A precious family. You are much on our hearts. I love you, Moma

~Regina~ said...

The videos of your kids were adorable!

Vonnie said...

Love the videos... makes me feel like I'm not missing so much! Funny, cute stories about what your kids say/said.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...