Thursday, October 23, 2008

~We took our own "JCPennys" pictures =)~

OK, bloggers, I haven't found a professional photographer here that I'm happy with. The ones I have seen all use the same cheap-looking background, so for that reason...we always take our own pictures. I wanted to get some Fall pictures of our kids...but it's HARD to get fall pics in Colombia where...though the weather feels like fall...the grass, trees, bushes, etc. are all SPRING GREEN!! So...since I don't have JCPennys right down the road from me...(OHHHH, How I wish I did!!!!)I decided to make my BACKYARD a "JCPennys", and hung up a cream blanket and Phillip and I got some fall pictures of our kids that way. I PRAYED for God to help us with them (and that it wouldn't rain, and then that the sun would go behind a cloud so that Elijah would look at us...etc.) Anyways, though I'm sure JCPennys could have done better...I'm happy with how they turned out. Enjoy!
~Look who is 5 months now...Our Elijah~

~Our Noah~
~Our Sarah~
~Our Kimberly~Trying to get the leaf.~
~Looking cute!~~I LOVED THIS ONE! (He was sitting on top of my washer. =)~~All 4 of our treasures together.~
I had taken several pictures outside trying to get his 2 bottom teeth, but then when we came inside he started laughing and I was able to get these 2 cute pics below, just for fun. ~As Happy as a baby can be. Excuse the wet bib overalls...I'm getting more teeth again.~~Finally, Mommy got a picture of my cute 2 teeth.~~All worn out after the "photo shoot."~

25 comments:

Kim M. said...

Heather they turned out great! Adorable!

Jana said...

Those are so cute, Heather!! Great Job!!

Lisa said...

Your pics are sooo nice! That little Elijah is one cute baby!!! I enjoy keeping up with you Heather.
Love,
Lisa

Unknown said...

The pics are adorable! Can you come to my house?

Michele said...

Your did a fabulous job! Watch out JCPennys!

Anonymous said...

If you did not have such a wonderful good paying job I would suggest that you go to work for J.C. Penneys! Your pictures turned out great. Our baby is getting just too big. His big smile reminds me of Sarah but in these pictures he is looking more like Kimberly than Noah. Just a Grams view. I love you all, Moma

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

Your pics turned out really good! I need to take our kids school pics soon and I like your ideas....hmmm. LOL! J.C. Penney's doesn't have anything on you! Good Job!

Tamra said...

They turned out great!

~Regina~ said...

You did a great job with taking the pictures! Tell Kimberly I loved her skirt! Elijah is getting so big. He's growing up fast!

emily said...

Wow Heather, you did so good!!! Could you come home and take my family pictures!!! They are so adorable! We miss you all! Love, Susanna Pilmore

Gayle said...

Great Job! I will let you know when you can come and take our picture for us.:)

Vonnie said...

Great pictures! Elijah is really adorable!!

LaDonna said...

Those turned out really well, and just think how much money you saved! Keep using those kids to experiment on, and before you know it you'll be a PRO!!!

kayla said...

I especially like the one showing his two teeth.
Great job!

Carrie said...

Who needs Penney's anyway?? You did a great job!

sankey family said...

Great pictures!

Valerie said...

Who needs a JC Penny's when you have the 'Dynamic Dickenson Duo'? Excellent job! I think that your prayers were more than answered,:):) they turned our beautiful! Elijah is just too cute!!!!

Denise said...

Good job, Heather! Isn't that just like Jesus to reward us with a desire of your heart by giving you an adorable picture of Elijah with his two front teeth? And he's all dressed up to boot!
Love and Prayers,
Aunt Nesi

Anonymous said...

Dearest Heather, Hello FINALLY, getting a bit caught-up. I loved all your pictures. YOU DONE GOOD!!! :) We Love you and miss you all SOOOOO MUCH. Love your sister, Laura

Klunders said...

The pictures are so cute. They are so clear. I really enjoy your website, it is such an encouragement to me. I am praying for your safety and Jimmy's eye problem.
love,
Hannah

David and Rachel said...

Very Cute! You did a great job!

lila said...

I tho't I commented on the pics but looking thru the comments I didn't see one from me so here it is. I agree with your moma. They turned out wonderful. What beautiful adorable children. We love them and you and your better half. love you tons

Lanee M. said...

Heather the pics are beautiful. I enjoyed going through your blog. Your scrapbooking pages were terrific. I wish I had time management skills enough to do that. LOL!

Cindy said...

Wonderful picture of truly cute kids! Good job, Heather!

Janette said...

Very nice pictures of your kids! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...