Thursday, March 12, 2009

~Heather's God~

This week I was reading in my devotions in Daniel and at least 2 kings in His day proclaimed to their kingdom to respect DANIEL'S GOD!! That stood out to me! Daniel was known in those parts as one that served the TRUE God...and God was known in those parts as "DANIEL'S GOD"!!! We are representing God to this world...we are the only "Bibles" that some are reading. Oh, I want to live in such a manner that where I live and all around me GOD is KNOWN; That those who know me...know "HEATHER'S GOD"!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post......good goal. Love reading your blog.

lila said...

I say diddo's. Jim has been speaking a lot on being ambassadors for Christ. That is my hearts cry to represent Him. Still praying for your computer. love you tons

Ronda said...

Very thought provoking...great post! :) Our God is SO very good to us! Blessings...

Kimberly said...

So true Heather...and I believe anyone who knows you is attracted to "your God". Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Heather, yes diddo to "any one who knows you is attracted to Heather's God" You are such an encouragement and God and Heaven are just an ora around you that is undescribable! God loves you and you love him and there is NO way people don't see that :-) You will never know how much your letter meant to me I just cried (joyful) and thanked God for you and your family! I was thinking about Christian Nation Church coming to see you and I pictured God's apostles coming to encourage his church and those who you all have been winning to God "Praise God!" I am praying for you daily and pray you are filled with encouragement until it is overflowing!

Love you,
Ginger

Vonnie said...

Very good!! Me too!

Roseanne said...

I liked what Ginger said. So true!! You always make me want to try harder- to serve God better. Thank you for your dedication!!

Unknown said...

Oh how true. I want to be hidden completely behind the cross. Only for people to see Jesus only. What an awsome God we serve.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...