Wednesday, July 1, 2009

~Playing at the park while waiting for Daddy to pay for a month's extension on our visas~

These pics are tad old but wanted to post them anyways. Thank the Lord there was a park just down from the office where we had to keep going to to pay for another month's extension on our visas. The kids enjoyed the park
A LOT better then sitting in that office for HOURS! =)
~Noah placed Elijah by this ladder, and he did what I thought he would do...he climbed to the top. =)~
~The kids helped him so he wouldn't fall. He loved the slide.~
~Sarah and Noah on the same swing.~
Again we would like to THANK THE LORD for helping us to get our Colombian visas renewed! I'll spare you all of the details but...It truly was a MIRACLE! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys and cant wait to see your family again.I am still praying for your family.Katrina

Danny,Liz,Becca,Ben, Abby and Caleb said...

We just returned from our TLC trip to Haiti and it was great "catching-up" on your days while we were gone and WONDERFUL to read how God answered prayer with your visas! PRAISE THE LORD!

Joy in the Journey said...

I miss you all so much!!! My girls are so big already... I'll never forget the fun times we had in the Gospel Center Church Parking lot. Haha, remember how I let the girls drive my car, with the sunroof open and the breeze blowing our hair, going forward, reversing, stalling... and best of all, laughing our heads off!! I love those memories! I think I need some kids of my own that I could torture, I mean, play with. Haha!!! :) Love you! :)Hugs and kisses! Muaw!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...