Wednesday, November 24, 2010

~Catching the Gratitude Attitude~

Counting my blessings and naming them one by one:
1. Jesus dying on the cross for me.
2. Jesus forgiving me of my sins.
3. Jesus cleansing my heart of inbred sin.
4. The wonderful husband that Jesus gave me.
5. Our first 4 sweet children that Jesus gave to us.
6. Our PRECIOUS baby Mary that Jesus sent us. He knew that we needed a surprise miracle in our lives named "Mary Grace".
7. God's help to us in Costa Rice (language school), and Colombia the last 5 years.
8. God supplying a fixer-upper house for us in Cinci.
9. The NEAT answers to prayers that Jesus has provided for us for our house...and here is one of them. (I plan to share other answers to prayer later.)
10. A FEW WEEKS AGO IT REALLY RAINED HERE. THIS WAS THE FIRST REAL RAIN THAT WE HAD HAD SINCE WE HAVE BEEN HERE. PHILLIP WAS WORKING ON OUR HOME IN CINCI AND THE RAIN POURED THROUGH OUR 3RD FLOOR, TO THE 2ND FLOOR, THROUGH THE FIRST FLOOR, ALL THE WAY TO THE BASEMENT!!! UGH!!! TALK ABOUT BEING SAD, WE WERE!!! WE KNEW THAT WE PROBABLY NEEDED TO REPAIR THE ROOF, BUT COULDN'T SEE IT, SO DIDN'T KNOW HOW BAD IT WAS. NEEDLESS TO SAY WE STARTED PRAYING THAT GOD WOULD CREATE A MIRACLE AND HELP US TO GET OUR ROOF FIXED. WELL LAST WEEK A CHRISTIAN BROTHER WHO HAS A ROOFING BUSINESS FIXED THE ROTTEN SPOTS ON OUR ROOF AND PUT A NEW ROOF ON IT AND GAVE US A GREAT DEAL! =D THANKFULLY WE HADN'T DONE THE FINISHING WORK INSIDE OUR HOUSE YET, FOR IT WOULD HAVE BEEN RUINED. WE PRAISE THE LORD FOR PARTING THIS RED SEA AND GIVING US A NEW ROOF!!!
~Some pumpkin muffins that I made to pass out at our Christian Nation church.~

~I trust that you are Thanking Jesus for His blessings to you. I hope that you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...