Thursday, December 23, 2010

~Christmas decorations and ministering for Jesus~

~I decided to hang baby Mary's initials on her crib. I had purchased them to hang in her nursery in our home, but it doesn't look like I'll get to set up her nursery there. I've enjoyed getting to have her nice white crib and baby changing station set up, even though I had wanted VERY BADLY to set it all up in our own home.~~I got 2 matching Christmas wreaths at a yard sale this past summer for $2.50 each. Here is one of them as a center piece on our table.~
~Our Sarah went outside and cut this greenery and found pine cones and brought them in and made this arrangement.~
~Kimberly bought me this "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree. It's the only tree we have up in the home where we are staying. =) ~
~The home schooling group from our church went caroling and played some specials at a nursing home. Here the girls are playing "Away in a Manger" on their violins.~
~Kimberly, Sarah, and I singing "Feliz Navidad" at the nursing home.~
~The whole home school group singing.~
~Kimberly had fun playing a piano trio with her cousins Natasha and Brittany.~

1 comment:

lila said...

The crib is so cute. Your decorating is cute. Love the Charlie Brown tree. Hope we can visit again before you leave. love you tons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...