Friday, February 18, 2011

~God is Awesome!!!~

Guess What? God just provided us that house that we saw the evening we "moved" to Bro. Jimmy's parent's house a week ago last Wednesday. We were going behind these houses when Bro. Jimmy and Sis. Farly told me that THERE is where they wish we could get a house to rent, but that they had looked, and there were none for rent. Right then we passed a "FOR RENT" sign in those houses. We all yelled, "Hey, there's a house for rent!" They said that they had just looked THAT MORNING, and that sign wasn't there. They called the number, and the owner said he had just put that sign up THAT afternoon! After we called, he took the signs back down! God is awesome! We got the keys tonight and are moving in tomorrow, Lord willing. (But we will stay here a few more days since we're moving the day before Sunday and won't have time to set up beds, etc.) It's a nice house (Town house style) in a secure gate. There's a nice little park inside, a place to keep our kids' bikes, and a small store for quick needs. We will be living close to Bro. Jimmy and his family, which is nice. We are VERY EXCITED about it. It'll be a few days before we can get all set up and post pics of our house here, but I will as soon as I can. =) THANK YOU FOR HELPING US PRAY FOR A HOUSE!!!
Later, I will post pics of others that helpd us on our USA home. =)

14 comments:

Dorcas said...

Heather,
I've been so busy, but have been following your blog and predictiment about housing!! Praise God that home opened up just for YOUR family. God gives us the desires of our hearts :o)

Beth Albertson said...

My dad, "I'm thankful for them."
My mother, "good, good, good."
Me, "Thank the Lord!"

Kim M. said...

PRAISE THE LORD!

Anonymous said...

So HAPPY for you all. God answers prayer right on time once again!
~Angie

mmsbryan said...

How I thank the Lord for His provisions to His children, that He has graciously loaned to us. I love you, Moma

PS Can't wait to see pictures! Oh yes, make sure the kids are in those pictures as well. :-0

lila said...

Awesome; I knew it!!! God takes good care of His children and He has no better children than you all! I am sooo happy for you. Can't wait for pics. love you tons

Vanessa Froelich said...

Thank the Lord for answering prayer for you all! That is awesome!

Julia said...

So happy for you all. We've been praying that something would work out for you. We will be thanking our Father tonight for this blessing.

Daryl Hausman said...

Slava Boga!!!! (Praise the Lord in Russian) We are SO happy for you! Glad Jesus cares about our EVERY need, huh?! We are having a fun family work day, so I gotta run before I get caught sneaking on your blog! :) Lots of love, Laura and Family

Anonymous said...

That is sooo wonderful!! Susanna

Ellen said...

So glad to hear you found a new home -- I said to Uncle Dan while reading your blog on the day you passed that house on the way to the Farleys' "isn't that just like God to send them right past a house for rent". God is good all the time! Love, Aunt Ellen

Janie said...

GREAT NEWS!! so happy for you :)

Benjamin McDowell said...

Sister Dickinson,

Not sure if you know me, but I've seen you and your family several times when you visited the Penn View Bible Institute campus. My name is Benjamin McDowell, and I teach Spanish in the high school (PVCA). I have been following your story over the past few days, and specifically presented your need of a house, Elijah's sickness, etc. to my Spanish classes for us to pray for you. We have prayed multiple times that God would supply your needs, and I am thrilled to see that He indeed is doing so.

As the son of missionaries, I know a little bit of what you all are going through. Please know that I will be doing my best to continue to pray for you. God bless you and your family richly. I am excited to see how He is going to continue to use you.

Sincerely,

Benjamin McDowell

Crystal Mason said...

Praise the Lord! Our God is indeed awesome in providing you with a new, perfect-for-you house!

May your unpacking and settling-in go smoothly and quickly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...