Friday, April 22, 2011

~An answer to prayer!~

Thank you, Sarah W. for leaving me a sweet comment. I was THRILLED to hear from you.
Consider yourself hugged! =)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Well, I had the faith that Jesus could bring me my Taste of Home and Better Homes and Gardens magazines before Easter, so I could see their new recipes, decorating ideas, etc. but then I was sad when I realized that the post office wasn't open at all this week.
Then...guess what!


A couple days ago our dear friends the Jowers from our church in Ohio sent me links to view the April Taste of Home and Better Homes and Gardens magazines on-line! So, God answered our prayers (yours and mine) and I am enjoying viewing these magazines BEFORE Easter like I had been praying! =) I'm still praying that my real magazines come in the mail SOON, but am thrilled that I can see them on-line too! (I just don't want my parents to be spending money on magazines that other people are stealing, etc.)
Thank y'all for praying for this! =)
Thank you, Bro. and Sis. Jowers...how thoughtful of you!!!!!  =)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We had an interesting Good Friday...you can read about it on our other blog.

4 comments:

The Going Blog said...

I was helping you pray about those magaizines. My mind was limited to you actually receiving them but I'm glad God is not limited. It isn't as much fun to see great holiday ideas after the fact. Happy Easter!

Misty said...

God cares about such little things doesn't HE??

When we were missionaries in Papua New Guinea, we would have magazines mailed to my aunt States side and then she mailed them in a manila envelope overseas to us. We got them faster and it was cheaper. That may prevent having someone pick up your pretty magazines before you get them =)

lila said...

Glad you got to view the books. God is so good.

Bryanna Shirk said...

I am SOOO glad that you where able to see your magazines before Easter. I will continue to pray that you will get your actual magazine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...