Sunday, April 10, 2011

~You Did it!~

Today the page hits on my blog reached 200,000!!   A Big Thank you to all of my faithful readers, (silent lurkers  =), commenters, and pray-ers!!    My blog really helps my heart when I'm on the mission field.    I often CAN'T WAIT to make my next post!!!   My blog is my way of writing down the interesting events of our lives and staying  in contact with y'all...my Dear family and treasured friends back home! =)
~Here's a screen shot of the visitor statistics counter~


Let's make lots more page hits together!! 
I'll keep postin'...
And you keep comin' back!!  =D








1 comment:

Valerie said...

YAY!!! How exciting to know that people care enough to 'check' in on you.☺ Happy 6 months to little Mary. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...