Friday, April 6, 2012

~Fun Food Friday...Spring Bunny rolls~

My parents left at 4:15 AM this morning.  Thank you for praying for their traveling mercies.  They called us from Texas and told us that they had arrived safely thus far.  Please keep praying for them.  I'm not sure what hour they are supposed to land tonight.
So needless to say, I have been pretty EXHAUSTED today.  In thinking what I wanted to share with y'all for today...I decided to share the little fun "Backs of Bunnies" rolls that I like to make for Easter.   Just make up roll dough and then divide it into how many ever bunnies you want, saving some dough for the "tails."  Roll each section into ropes and twist together to form the bunny body and ears.  Then take some of your dough and make little balls to put as their tails.  They are really easy and add a fun spring touch to your table.  Kids and adults alike enjoy them.
~Here are the bunnies before they went into the oven.~
                   

~And here are the bunnies all baked and ready to eat.  Can't you just see the little bunny with his back to you sitting in the grass?!  =) ~
And as Always...ENJOY!
 

3 comments:

Daryl Hausman said...

Heather, I came to your blog and had planned to search for hours to find out to make those backs of bunnies rolls... for tho I make homemade bread all the time, I've never made these shapes out of them and so wasn't sure what/how you did them. So thank you for posting them NOW so I could check it out quick and now I'm heading downstairs to make up the dough. I plan to share some of them with our neighbors for their Resurrection Sunday meals! Thanks... your post was right on time for me! love ya much... Laura

mmsbryan said...

Cute, Little Girl and yes I can see the backs of those bunnies sitting in the green grass. Love, Moma

lila said...

cute bunnies.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...