Tuesday, December 18, 2012

~18th day of Christmas~

Your comments are delighting my heart!  Keep 'em comin'. =D
~Some fun Christmas touches to our master bedroom.  These little stockings I bought years ago...and decided to hang them on our mirror.~
~I changed our picture above our bed to one of my birthday pics of Phillip and I.~
~I hung it with the red and white gingham ribbon and heart that came with my candles that I used in the arrangement below.~
~I wanted something fun and Christmasy on the night stand on my side of the bed, so came up with this arrangement!  The candles match my Christmas owl that I put on our bed.  Pics of him coming tomorrow. =) ~
 

2 comments:

dannyandlizFlowers said...

You do such a cute job of decorating with whatever you can find in your country! I know I have told you before but you truly inspire me! Our departure date for Haiti is growing closer and closer everyday and I admit that I am a little overwhelmed with the packing aspect of it all! I want to take enough of 'our things' so we feel at home yet I do not want to be too extravagant as we pay by the pound for everything we take. I was going thru my Christmas decor tonight and trying to decide what to take and what to leave behnd. Any tips you want to pass along would be greatly appreciated! Lol! My email is lizflower78@gmail.com Blessings on you and your sweet family! May you have a very Merry Christmas!
~Liz

lila said...

Very cute, love the stockings on mirror! Love and prayers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...