Tuesday, December 4, 2012

~4th day of Christmas~

I know everyone is RUSHING around to get everything done during this Christmas season, but just wanted to say THANK YOU to each one who has taken the time to leave me a comment.
I'm LOVING the comments you are leaving!  =)
~ ~ ~ ~
~"Frosty the Snowman" tells his story. =) ~
 My present owner (Mrs. Heather) doesn't really know all about my history.  She doesn't know who first saw me BRAND NEW in the store and squealed with delight.  She doesn't know who decided to tuck me in a bag and take me home to decorate their home for Christmas.  She Thinks that finally I must have been donated to a thrift store in AZ, and Mrs. Heather's friend Roseanne E. picked me up.
All she knows is that when Jesus called her to be a missionary in Colombia, her first year she didn't have hardly any fall or Christmas decor.  Her DEAR friend Roseanne E. and the DEAR people from the Gospel Center Church back in AZ got together 2 suitcases FULL of goodies, cookie sheets, bread pans, decorations, cake mixes, etc. that Mrs. Heather couldn't find in Colombia and sent it down to Colombia with their dear friend "Grandpa Edwards."
You can imagine MY Surprise when Mrs. Roseanne packed me in a suitcase. She then zipped up that suitcase and I was IN THE DARK..and off on quite the adventure.  =)
I had NO CLUE that I was going to live with a little family all the way in Bogota, Colombia, South America.
I endured the hustle and bustle of being shoved around in the airports and in the airplane, and then Finally, could it be?....I heard someone unzipping my suitcase.
Mrs. Heather remembers how HAPPY she was when she saw me.  She instantly fell in love with my orange nose made out of a spring. =)  I was Happy that she liked me and have helped decorate their China cabinet for Christmas for several years now.  (Sometimes I do wonder though if she'll have room in her suitcase to take me back to the USA, so I can help decorate her home there someday? =)
THE END!~
 

12 comments:

Brittany said...

Aww...that's so cute!! I'm loving your 25 days of Christmas posts =) Love the pic of the little ones in their jammies - so sweet!

Keith and Crystal said...

I've enjoyed your Christmas posts, Heather. :) Your snowmen are darling! I hope you have a blessed week!

RicKaren said...

What a cute story! I'm enjoying your days of Christmas contributions so much! Thanks for all your kind comments and especially your prayers as well!

Jana said...

What a cute snowman!! Your Christmas posts are so fun!!! Love your new blog background!!!

mmsbryan said...

You had better make room to take that snowman back to the USA with you. Even if you have to leave one of the kids! :-) I am sure that Pastor Jimmy would love it if you would leave Elijah and Elijah would love it if he could stay with Pastor Jimmy . . . those two are just too much alike. (Really you had better not leave Elijah either so just leave something else behind, like all your clothes and then you can go to Goodwill when you get back here. (Somehow you must keep "Frosty") Loving your Christmas posts and loving you, Moma

sherryldickinson said...

PS - Heather, you must not let your mom read anymore of these Christmas posts! The next thing you know, she'll have you shipping all your 'goodies' home and have you seven staying there. ;-) I won't stand for that!
Mom D

sherryldickinson said...

Hey! I found out how to prove I'm not a robot! I just magnify this page to 400% and then I can see the jumbled and shaded letters and numbers mucho better! Hip, HIP, HURRAY! Love, your mother-in-law-smile.

lila said...

Cute Frosty story!! It is wonderful that you have so many friends! Will be gone for a few days so will have a lot of catching up on your blog when I get back! love you

mmsbryan said...

Cute comment Mom Dickinson. It is fun keeping in contact via Heather's blog. I don't know anyone that could love her more than her two Moma's, unless it is her two Daddy's or could it be that "man" of hers. Note: I was not talking about a snowman either. Love, Heather's other Moma, Martha

Anonymous said...

Sherry L Dickinson said...

Another cute post! You may have to make Sarah one of your "Christmas posts", since she was born in December. Oh yes, you'll have to make your brother-in-law another one of your "Christmas posts", since he was born on December 19. Smile. You've got me 'hooked' on reading your blog for these days of Christmas. Smile. Love, Mom D

Daryl Hausman said...

Cute post.. and I love the pic up top of your blog of Elijah and Mary in their nighty and jammies. Too cute! Love you. Laura

Roseanne said...

Awww, Dear Mr Frosty. Glad to see he has survived. I do believe I picked him up at a Savers. So glad he has been of use down there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...