Wednesday, May 21, 2014

~Raw choc., P.B. cookies with coconut oil~

 ~In all my search to make desserts WITHOUT FLOUR for baby and I right now, I came across this recipe.
I added a couple changes, and my family and I REALLY like these cookies.
Don't think of a normal No-bake cookie taste, for the coconut oil makes it have a more tropical taste.
The coconut adds a fun taste, and it's a great way to get the kids to eat coconut oil.  =D
 Ingredients  
2 cups old fashioned oatmeal
1 cups oat flour (1 cup oats blended in a blender or ground in the food processor)
1/2 cup honey
1 /4 cup of unsweetened cocoa
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup peanut butter

Directions: Makes about 18-25 small cookies 
1. Stir all together.
2. Scoop on to parchment paper that is on a cookie sheet. 
3. Place in refrigerator and let harden. Keep stored in fridge in air tight container.

~And as Always...ENJOY!~

1 comment:

Daryl Hausman said...

glad you found something to help you "cheat" and it's healthy too!=) Love ya, Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...