Tuesday, August 5, 2014

~Baby Update and what's up.~

So, baby and I went for our baby check-up yesterday and Jesus helped everything to go good.
My midwife said that baby did GREAT on her non-stress test and that everything looks wonderful.
I asked her if she had a guess how big baby girl is and she didn't.  She said that I have a way of hiding bigger babies. =)
I'm HOPING she won't be much bigger than 8 lbs., but we'll have to wait and see.
We've scheduled her to be born (induced) on Wednesday, Aug. 20th...unless she decides to come earlier.
But, I'm not holding my breath that she'll come early, for NONE of my babies have come early.
Like I said, the only one that came ON HIS OWN (without my being induced), was Noah and he came 12 days late and was the size of a 3 month old. =D

Though I haven't gained but a pound or two this whole pregnancy (In Jan. I weighed 128 and yesterday I weighed 130)...I'm feeling pretty miserable and can hardly walk.

God is helping Phillip on our 3rd floor bathroom as well.  It's not a fast process, but each thing is progress.
Your continued prayers for our 3rd floor project and for baby and I are SO APPRECIATED!!!
~Baby and I...only 2 more weeks left, Lord willing!~
~Elijah and Mary "helping shop" at Whole Foods. =) ~
~The girls' cousins invited them to sing an acapella special with them at church.  The Lord really helped them and it was beautiful.~
Kimberly's not home right now, but maybe later she can upload the video of them singing so I can put it on here.
~Sarah playing her violin in the orchestra at our church.  Kimberly couldn't play that service.~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Heather,
So excited for you and baby! Praying all goes well, and in Gods timing! I know remodeling isn't exactly fast! It will be fun though to see pictures of the finished product! You and your baby bump look great! Have a good day! Love and prayers, Hannah Klunder

lila said...

Glad all is still going well with you and baby. Hope we can see you at camp. I would love to hear the girls singing. Trusting your dear husband gets the 3rd floor finished in time. Love and prayers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...