Sunday, December 21, 2014

~Our Abigail is 4 months!~

With all the packing, organizing, and cleaning I have to do before we fly to Colombia on Christmas day... (not to mention gift wrapping and having Christmas early) I don't have time for a full photo shoot with Abigail. =)   So, I snapped these pictures really quickly tonight after church.
~I can't believe that our precious Abigail is now 4 months!~
~She got just what she wanted for Christmas..."her 2 front teeth." (the bottom teeth. :-)~
~Elijah was my big helper and stood there and made Abigail smile and laugh while I snapped pics right and left. =)  
We LOVE our sweet little Abigail~
PLEASE continue to pray for us!
We all have colds...and aren't feeling very energetic.
Please pray that our colds will go away....for when one flies with a cold it can go into our ears and cause LOTS of pain!
Thank you for your prayers that we can get E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. done in just 3 short days!
Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Abigail is so precious. I'm still amazed at how slowly Joy is at getting teeth. She is 14 months and only has her two bottom. I think there are 4 trying to come in on the top, but not sure.

She is doing much better sleeping in her own room. Thank you so much for your help.
Love, Nicki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...