Wednesday, February 11, 2015

~Happy Birthday, Daddy!~

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Very SWEET Daddy! Edgar A Bryan I know you are not into flowery speeches...so I won't give one...I'll just tell the Truth. :-)

Thank you, Dear Daddy, for being such a WONDERFUL Daddy! Thank you for loving Jesus all these years and putting Him first in your lives and in our home! Thank you for loving sweet Moma next (your sweetheart for nearly 54 years now :-) and for being such a loving husband to her! And Thank you for loving E Andrew Bryan II, Lincoln-Lyn Bryan, Laura, and me, your baby! :-) And Thank you for opening up your heart a little more to Love all of our mates! And then...somehow...you still have found space in your heart for 18 Grandkids born to our family...and Keith's wife sweet Natalie. 
Thank you for being a man of studying God's Word and Prayer! Many were the times that I have gotten up in the middle of the night for some reason and have seen you praying in the living room. Thank you for always being there for us. I have full confidence that I can pick up the phone at any time and call you and talk to you about what is on my heart and you will take the time to listen, cry with me if I'm crying, and I love it that you always pray with me over the phone right then!
I know, I can hear you saying that you are not perfect, none of us are, but I THANK JESUS for giving me a NEARLY perfect Daddy! :-)
May you have a very Special Birthday! Wish we could be closer to help you celebrate! :-)  Love you and Moma BUNCHES AND BUNCHES! ~Heather and family in Argentina~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like we have the same "Perfect" Daddy! After all the Bible says we can be perfect in His Love! Love ya, Laura

Martha S. Bryan said...

Thank you, Heather for your wonderful post for Daddy's birthday. He is a special Daddy, all these many years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...