Thursday, November 5, 2015

~Day 5 of...30 days of Thanks!~

~DAY 5...of my 30 days of Thanks!!!!
Every since I could remember, I LOVED babies.  First it was the little baby dolls that I would hold so tenderly, change their clothes, and love to "rock to sleep."  But it wasn't very long that I developed a LOVE for REAL BABIES!  RIGHT AFTER the final A-men at church, I was the little girl to run to the closet Mommy to ask if I could PLEASE HOLD HER BABY! :-) When I was younger I WANTED 12 BABIES!  :-)  Now, I'm Thrilled with OUR HALF A DOZEN! :-)  Thank You, Dear Jesus, For giving me the privilege to be the Mommy to:
Kind Kimberly, Sweet Sarah, Noble Noah, Energetic Elijah, Merry Mary, and Adorable Abigail!!!!  I am SOOO BLESSED!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad you somehow still find time to blog. I usually think, "wonder if there's anything new up on Heather's blog" and WOW... I had to play catch up today! I loved your thankful spirit and heart! Glad for your sweet family too!
Love ya,
Laura

sherryldickinson said...

What fitting names you came up with for each of your precious children! Love, Mom D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...