Thursday, November 26, 2015

~Days 24, 25, & 26...& HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!~

~Day 24 of...my 30 days of Thanks!~
I am VERY GRATEFUL TO JESUS for this BEAUTIFUL Home He and our DEAR FRIENDS have allowed us to enjoy while living here in Argentina!!!
The back yard has been perfect for our kids to have a nice place to play!
Yesterday the kids and Sammy played in the kiddie pool.~

~Day 25 of...my 30 days of Thanks!~
I'm very Thankful for the beautiful and delicious Sunday dinners we have enjoyed at our Dear Chinese Church!
I will miss the PEOPLE at the Chinese church more than words can express, and miss their yummy food too!~

~Day 26 of...my 30 days of Thanks!~
I'M GRATEFUL FOR FALL AND FOR THANKSGIVING DAY!!
I L.O.V.E. the season of Fall!!!
And I love Thanksgiving day!  I'm so glad that we have a Thanksgiving day that we set aside everything else, and enjoy COUNTING GOD'S BLESSINGS, BEING WITH DEAR FAMILY AND DEAR FRIENDS...and eating yummy homemade food!! 

With a possibility of 24 of us here at our house for Thanksgiving dinner, 
I must go and get everything ready! :-)
Here's a couple BEFORE pics while Thanksgiving dinner preparations are happening...
 and I'll post LOTS OF Fun AFTER pics later! :-)
 ~Bags of groceries ready to be put into yummy dishes for Thanksgiving dinner.
My sweetheart has made about 1000  50 trips ON FOOT to stores getting supplies for Michele and I to cook.  :-)

~HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Y'ALL!!!!~
~HEATHER~

1 comment:

sherryldickinson said...

I put this and the previous post on the picture slide, which made the pictures large so that they were much easier to see. I enjoyed them so very much! I am happy you put this pre-Thanksgiving Lunch post on your blog. I was happy to see what all was going on in your home, as you were preparing your Thanksgiving Dinner. Boy, those Gerbera Daisies on your table are beautiful!
We ate Thanksgiving Dinner at Pastor David and Jamie's house today. We had the most delicious lunch, the very nicest fellowship, and such fun. Dad took tomorrow (Friday) off work, so I'm not sure what we'll do tomorrow. We will either go visit Uncle John, or else put up Christmas decorations. I must go do up a few dishes and get to bed. It's already 1:00 AM! We loved hearing the exciting news that Phillip gave us when he called last night! Love, Mom D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...