Monday, April 25, 2016

~Part 1 of I.H.C. 2016~

God gave us a WONDERFUL I.H.C.
This is partly personal, but God answered a specific HUGE prayer for our family, and for that we PRAISE HIM!!!

I'm going to share with you LOTS of fun pics from I.H.C....
BUT FIRST I NEED YOU TO PRAY FOR ME!

I have been asked to speak tonight at the Women of Worth in Indianapolis.  I'm not one that likes to speak up front, so I'm depending on God BIG TIME! Oh, that the Ladies will see Jesus and not me! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!

~PART 1 OF I.H.C. 2016~
 ~It was sooooo wonderful having our family from Alaska come to I.H.C.  It was so fun having the cousins get to be together, and make I.H.C. Memories together.~
 ~Our booth~
 ~My signs~
 ~Hanging out with the cousins and youth.~
 ~We always make our own food and TAILGATE in the parking garage for lunch and supper.  :-) ~



 ~Gram and her youngest grandchild.~
 ~A little blurry, but this is us during Women of Worth on Wednesday morning.  It was a great Women of Worth...with Joy Budensiek talking.~
 ~Sonya Vernon did a great job singing as well.~




 ~We had a great time visiting with "Mr. Holiness Starbucks" ;-)....Daniel Melton...that sells yummy Honduran coffee. We enjoyed visiting missions with him.  We missed his sweet wife tho. :-(~
 ~The Sankey clan sitting together.~
 ~Julie Cole singing the "Star Spangled Banner."~





 ~Dad and Mom Sankey (Leonard and Janet Sankey) marching in with their family behind them.~


 ~The 2nd couple behind Dad and Mom Sankey is my brother Andrew and his wife Vonnie from Alaska.  (Vonnie is Dad and Mom Sankey's 2nd daughter.)~

 ~The whole Sankey family marching up.~

 ~Dad and Mom Sankey are right behind Bro. James Plank who is speaking.~

 ~The Sankey family on the front row~

  ~The I.H.C. committee and their wives with Dad and Mom Sankey on the platform.~
 ~Presenting Bro. and Sis. Sankey with a plaque and a monetary gift for alllll their years of serving IHC.~
 ~We were so surprised to see Bethany and Shanda and kids walk into I.H.C. :-) ~
 ~Dad Sankey visiting with his daughter Vonnie (my sis-in-love) and her husband Andrew (my brother. :-) ~
 ~The Sankey family.~
 ~The whole Sankey family ...minus my 2 nieces Heidi and Katie, who couldn't be there.~
OK....I'M COUNTING ON ALL OF Y'ALL'S PRAYERS AS I TRY TO SPEAK TONIGHT FOR GOD'S GLORY!

((((HUGS)))
~HEATHER~

1 comment:

lila said...

What a nice tribute to the Sankeys. Well deserving. Enjoyed the IHC pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...