Monday, August 8, 2016

~My in-laws are here!~

Dad and Mom D. have been wanting to come out from AZ for a visit for several months.  God worked it out that they could come this week.
We are happy to have them here!!
I would LOVE to relax with a cup of something to drink and just CATCH UP ON MY BLOG...but I must Hasten for time is not my friend.  Lol!!!
(Please excuse any typos or grammar errors, I'm in a HURRY!!)

You see our BELOVED COMARGO Church camp starts tonight...and our family has been asked to sing, since the original singers had to cancel.

PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL BE GLORIFIED AND COME AND HELP DURING CAMP!!
In our weakness He is made strong!

 ~So here are just PART of our clothes ironed and all ready for camp. :-) ~
 ~Dad and Mom arrived last Wednesday afternoon and Dad took us out for Skyline chili.~




 ~It was so nice to be together again after nearly 2 years...all except Michael who had to work this day.~


 ~Youth night out after church on Wednesday.~
 ~Visiting with everyone at Michael and Beth's house.~
 ~Kimberly got this cool hat for her Grandpa, who she LOVES to pieces.

 ~Sophia and Mary...Love each other.~
 ~We got to meet my dear friend Melinda and some of her kids for Breakfast.~


 ~Mary seeing how many monkeys she can get in her mouth.~
 ~Company's coming to my house....THANK GOD for Aldi's.~
 ~Michael and Beth and their family and Grandpa and Grandma came down to our house for the weekend.~


 ~Cousins sleeping everywhere.`
 ~Butterbraid caramel rolls for breakfast...along with lots more food.~
 ~Sweet Abigail.~
 ~Abigail and her sweet cousin Joshua.~
 ~My sweet niece Darla came over and took our family pic together.~
 ~WE THANK THE LORD FOR PROTECTING LITTLE JOSHUA on Friday!
He got into some HEAVY DUTY prescription drugs and could have died :-(....but God spared his life.  Notice his shirt...truer words were never spoken.~
 ~On Sunday I made 4 roasts, LOTS of carrots, and 15 lbs. of Mashed potatoes.
I always MAKE LOTS of food, so no one can go away hungry..and I'm THRILLED to have leftovers to feed my family today before we leave for COMARGO CAMP.  :-) ~
 ~The Patriarch taking a nap.~
 ~Beth and Kimberly being so silly.~
 ~Noah eating his strawberry shortcake dessert ON THE SWING!~


 ~Elijah holding baby Ava before U. Michael and A. Beth left~
 ~My M-i-love gave our family this picture (blown up from Dad's Driver's license...) to show us how Good looking Dad Dickinson was.  (He is still nice looking.) :-)
My girls nearly swooned...and said something about God needing to send some guys like that for them.  Ha!~
~Pastor had asked if Phillip could preach a sermon on prayer last night, and then we all gathered around to have a special season of PRAYER for our Comargo Camp meeting.
I just missed catching a SWEET picture of Phillip's Dad and Mom praying for him before He went up to preach.    Jesus really helped him.~
 THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS FOR OUR FAMILY AS WE SING AT CAMP THIS WEEK!
HOW WE NEED GOD'S HELP!
~HEATHER~








1 comment:

lila said...

How precious that Bud and Sherry got to come for another visit! I really enjoyed the pics! It is so awesome you have wonderful families on both sides! That swing in the your back yard makes me so nervous. Those boys are dare devils. Will be praying for you as you endeavor to sing for camp. Wish we could be there but with me working 6 days a week it isn't possible to even come for a service. Much love to all

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...